Spohn Pro-Series Adjustable Crossmember Mounted Torque Arm - Arm Only - 1993-2002 GM F-Body
|base price $469.99
This torque arm is for a 1993-2002 GM F-Body Camaro and Firebird that already has one of
with a torque arm mount. Pro-Series torque arm comes complete with
everything needed minus the front crossmember. Spohn
Pro-Series torque arms are the strongest and hardest hooking torque
arms on the market. If you have a standard Spohn torque arm and want to
upgrade to the Pro-Series torque arm then this kit is what you need.
If you want serious performance, handling, and traction when
you're at the dragstrip, AutoX, or road racing; then you need a Spohn
Performance fully adjustable torque arm, here's what it'll do:
- Attaches to the rear axle and controls rear end torque
during acceleration, transferring this energy into the tires,
increasing straight line traction
- Reduces nose-dive during braking
- Eliminates wheelhop
- Increases sidebite during corner exit acceleration
package is a complete bolt-in assembly using
existing mounting points on the vehicle. No drilling or welding is
- Removes the torque arm pivot point from the rear of the
transmission to the Spohn crossmember
- Changes the instantaneous center and leverage point from
- Provides adjustable pinion angle
- Constructed of TIG welded 1.50" o.d. x .120" wall (main
beams) and 1.25" x .095" wall (bracing) 4130N chrome moly tubing
- TIG welded 4130N chrome moly threaded tube adapters (with
dual plug welds)
- Extreme-duty CNC laser cut 3/8" thick steel rear housing
mounting bracket with wide spread
- Polyurethane bushing front mount version for minimal road
Integral grease fitting allows for lubrication of the polyurethane
- Rod ended front mount version utilizes an extra high
strength chrome moly spherical rod end with Teflon®
self lubricating race for those who demand no bushing
deflection and the best in bind-freestrength
- Del-Sphere front
utilizes an extra high strength chrome moly Del-Sphere pivot
joint for those who demand no bushing deflection and the best in street-friendly
bind-free performance and strength
- Rear of torque arm mounts to the 3/8" thick steel rear
housing mount via two 1"-12 NFT x 1" bore x 1 3/8"
thick chrome moly spherical rod ends with Teflon®
self lubricating race. Grade 8, 1" bolts and 1" nylock nuts are
- Integral 1"-12 threaded 4140 chrome moly pinion
angle adjuster between the bottom rear rod end and the bottom
rear torque arm tube allows for easy pinion angle adjustment. A simple
turn of the wrench will give you over 6 degrees of pinion angle
adjustment, it's that simple.
- This is a proven product
being run on some of the fastest F-Bodies in the country!
- Rear mounting bracket is designed to fit on OEM or
aftermarket rear ends
- Available powder coated in your choice of the
Base Price: $469.99 Customized Price: $469.99
Please select the available options below.
Options with an (*) are required.
Once you have filled in all the required options and pressed the Update Options button you will be able to add this item into your shopping cart.