1993-2002 GM F-Body:
Camaro & Firebird
Performance's front upper control arms for the 1993-2002 GM F-Body
Camaro & Firebird set a new, higher standard of performance and
quality. When we designed our upper a-arms, we had two goals in mind.
One was to provide the performance capabilities needed for the toughest
race tracks, the second was to provide the strength and durability
required for the demands of a daily driven vehicle. We're proud to say
that we have accomplished both. They decrease overall weight, and more
importantly - "unsprung" weight. If you are looking for the highest
quality front suspension components for the fourth generation F-Body,
you just found them!
- 1.25" x .120" wall seamless DOM tubing
- Greasable polyurethane bushings
- CNC cut 3/16" ball joint mounting plate
- -3 degree improved ball joint angle for lowered cars
- Durable and brilliant powder coated finish
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- STRONGER, yet LIGHTER than stock!
The ultimate in bullet-proof lightweight strength
100% TIG welded 4130N chrome moly construction! Same as above, but
constructed entirely from 1.25" x .095" 4130N chrome moly tubing.
- Now available with CNC machined Delrin bushings. A true heavy duty Delrin bushing CNC machined from 1.5" o.d. Delrin!
The stock upper a-arms have ball joints installed with heavy duty
rivets. You can grind off the rivets and then install the ball joints on
to our upper a-arms. Optionally, we can supply our tubular upper a-arms with new heavy duty Spohn precision ball joints installed.
Priced per pair -- Qty. 1 = 1 Pair