1993-2002 GM F-Body:
Performance's front upper control arms for the 1993-2002 GM F-Body
Camaro & Firebird set a new, higher standard of performance and
quality. When we designed our upper a-arms, we had two goals in mind.
One was to provide the performance capabilities needed for the toughest
race tracks, the second was to provide the strength and durability
required for the demands of a daily driven vehicle. We're proud to say
that we have accomplished both. If you are looking for the highest
quality front suspension components for the fourth generation F-Body,
you just found them!
- 1.25" x .120" wall seamless DOM tubing
- 3/4" chrome moly spherical rod ends with Teflon® self lubricating race
- CNC machined through sleeve and zinc coated steel spacers keep rod ends perfectly centered inside of the mounting brackets
- Rod ends allow additional alignment adjustability
- CNC cut 3/16" ball joint mounting plate
- -3 degree improved ball joint angle for lowered cars
- Durable and brilliant powder coated finish
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- Much STRONGER than stock!
The ultimate in bullet-proof lightweight strength
100% TIG welded 4130N chrome moly construction! Same as above, but
constructed entirely from 1.25" x .095" 4130N chrome moly tubing.
The stock upper a-arms have ball joints installed with heavy duty
rivets. You can grind off the rivets and then install the ball joints on
to our upper a-arms. Optionally, we can supply our tubular upper a-arms with new heavy duty Spohn precision ball joints installed.
Priced per pair -- Qty. 1 = 1 Pair