Diamond Forged Piston Set, Your Choice of 4.00" or 4.03" Bore Size, Valve Reliefs to Accommodate LS1, LS2, LS6, and LQ9 Cylinder Heads, 3.622" Stroke, Stock 6.098" Rod Length, 1.336" CH, Dish, Rings Sold Separately.
, Diamond Racing has been producing the highest quality racing parts around. From the early 70's
Diamond has been concentrating on manufacturing forged pistons for the racing industry. From the late 90's
to current day Diamond has solely dedicated
itself to manufacturing forged pistons. With this being said, Diamond
has updated all of its machinery so we can offer our customers the state
of the industry in machining. Along with this, Diamond has also expanded its shelf stock
inventory to include hundreds of stocking part numbers.
Most of these parts can be shipped on the same day. Diamond
is dedicated to customer service and has a strong commitment
- Lightweight Forging
- Forced Induction or Small Nitrous Applications 2618 Alloy
- Offset Wrist Pins for Quiet Operation
- Ratios Figured for -.010" (positive) deck @ 9.240"
- Built for Standard 1.5mm x 1.5mm x 3.0mm Ring Package
- Premium 8620 Wrist Pins Included
- Gasket Volume = 11.8cc
- Top Ring Down = .210" to .250"
- Valve Relief Depths = .165" Intake and .107" Exhaust