The Nitrous Outlet GM EFI LSX plate systems are the only plate systems available that are capable of safely delivering a precise atomized mixture of nitrous and fuel into the intake plenum.
These plate systems were originally designed for racers competing in a class that stated you could only use a single nozzle discharge or plate with a single nitrous jet no larger than .093 thousands. These racers were having issues zapping spark plugs and hurting pistons due to the nitrous discharge not atomizing correctly into the air intake path and equally feeding each cylinder.
After over a year of R&D, three different designs, and a lot of real world racing experience Nitrous Outlet introduced the Nitrous Plate design that would revolutionize the racing industry.
Nitrous Outlet is the only company that has racers using a plate system safely injecting horse power levels over 300 hp through the front of the intake plenum. Our plate design has shown proven results time after time.
Our billet nitrous injection plate is only ¾ thick with a factory O-ring gasket machined in. Our unique discharge design can safely introduce a hard hitting pattern into the intake plenum while still maintaining a clean reading on all the spark plugs proving our product delivers the results they are designed to.
A product designed for hard core racers that deliver proven results both on and off the track.
- The EFI LSX Nitrous Plate System that Revolutionized the Nitrous Industry setting a standard that no other nitrous company can match.
- Available with no bottle, black 10lb or 15lb bottle.
- High flow 45 degree bottle valve with dual accessory ports.
- Quality high flowing large solenoids with purge port design and limited lifetime warranty.
- Revolutionary nitrous discharge plate, machined from billet aluminum with six specially designed nitrous and fuel discharge ports capable of flowing over 400 horse power, factory O-ring gasket, black anodized and laser etched with Nitrous Outlet.
- Quick release stainless steel bottle brackets.
- Jetting from 50-200 HP.
- Upgradeable to flow over 400HP.
- Designed to work with todays fuels.
- E85 Compatible with different jetting.
- For C5 Corvette applications part # 42000 is needed.
- Made in the USA!