The panhard bar controls the side to side movement of the rear end under the vehicle. Flex and bushing deflection found with the factory panhard bar leads to erratic handling and tire rubbing under hard loads. This tubular set-up features fluted Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings to eliminate deflection and is constructed of large 1.250” diameter DOM tubing. The supplied CNC machined double adjuster features left and right hand threads for quick and easy on-car adjustments by simply loosening (2) jam nuts and does not require removal of panhard bar from the vehicle. The Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings featured on both ends eliminates bushing deflection while not sacrificing vehicle ride quality; this is an excellent improvement for your street or drag application. As well as easy adjustments, our heavy duty panhard bar also increases rear stability, controls side movement and body flex.
Installation: Easy one hour bolt on installation that requires no drilling or welding and uses OEM hardware.
- 1.250” x 0.095” DOM Mild Steel Tubing
- Stronger and Lighter then Stock
- Panhard Bar Features TIG Welded Construction
- Grease-able Energy Suspension Bushings
- 4140 Chrome Moly Threaded Tube Adaptors
- 4140 Chrome Moly Heat Treated Adjuster
- Brilliant Durable Powder Coat