Eliminate wheelhop and improve traction with an easy one hour installation. BMR's fabricated control arms are available in both tubular or boxed versions, in fixed or adjustable lengths.
All control arms are equipped with either spiral fluted internally lubed high durometer polyurethane bushings or Heavy Duty QA1 Teflon raced XR series spherical bearings depending on the part number.
- The heavy duty boxed control arms are fabricated from 1.5" x 3" rectangular tubing.
- The non-adjustable tubular control arms are fabricated from 1.625" x .120" DOM tubing or in the optional 1.625" x .083" 4130 chrome moly option.
- The "On-Car" adjustable versions are made from 1.25" x .095" 4130 chrome moly tubing.
- These control arms use custom 3/4" heavy duty chrome moly double adjusters for the street version and HD XR series QA1 rod ends with stainless spacers for the race version.
- Both models can be adjusted "on-car".
1982 - 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
1982 - 2002 Pontiac Firebird