Increase chassis stiffness, performance capabilities and overall
drivability by adding UMI Performance's new 3-point style subframe
connectors. This set up is designed to tie the front and rear subframes
together while adding additional cross-bracing throughout the center
of the vehicle protecting it to its fullest while keeping ground
clearance issues to a minimum. This spider web affect greatly improves
your car's handling ability while reducing t-top squeaks, dash rattles
and quarter panel flexing, designed for auto-cross, road race as well
as drag race set-ups. By connecting the front and rear subframes
together this allows better weight transfer for improved traction and
straighter launches. This subframe connector design is available in
either a weld or bolt-in set-up please see below.
Item # 2004: Bolt-In Set-up-
This set-up is a 100%
bolt-in and requires no cutting, drilling or welding! No heat shield
trimming or fuel line relocating is necessary with this set-up. All
installation hardware is Grade 8 hardware and is supplied with each kit
as well as detailed installation instructions. Although this set-up is
a Bolt-In kit it can be welded at any time.
Item # 2003: Weld-In Set-up-
Identical to our bolt-in
set up but requires welding and is available in standard powder coat
colors of Bright Red or Gloss Black for no extra charge, touch up paint
is required after welding. Detailed installation instructions and
necessary hardware are included.
Chrome Moly- Chrome Moly version uses 1.750" x
0.083" 4130 Chrome Moly steel and is TIG welded. The Chrome Moly
construction adds increased strength while reducing product weight
making this item 5 lbs lighter than using mild steel. The mounting
plates are machined from mild steel to allow this item to be MIG welded
to the vehicle. Make your selection below.
- Tightest fitting 3-point design on the market. This design keeps ground clearance issues at a minimum.
- Uses rear control arm mount for increased strength and insures proper installation.
- 3-Point Spider Web design attaches to six major points through
out the body for extreme chassis stiffness and handling benefits.
- Tubular design allows for a tighter fit against the vehicles under carriage.
- Bolt-In design requires no cutting, drilling or welding.
- Constructed of 1.750” x 0.120” DOM Mild Steel Tubing
- 3-Point Brace uses 1.250” x 0.095” DOM Mild Steel Tubing
- Front mounting points feature 0.250” Thick Mild Steel Mounting Plates
- Mounting Plates Feature Precision CNC Machining to insure tolerances
- MIG Welded Construction
- Supplied with Brilliant Durable Powder Coat Finish
1993 - 2002 Chevrolet Camaro (All Models)
1993 - 2002 Pontiac Firebird (All Models)
(Will NOT fit convertibles)